Wednesday, January 1, 2014

2014!!!!


Okay, I know I haven't blogged in a while but you know what? I was busy trying to get my shit together. Getting ready to go back to school, trying to find a job, personal issues, etc, etc, etc, I kind of forgot about this blog but it's a new year and I'm going to try to keep up with this. I really want to, so I will try my best. I want to make a post once or twice a week. That shouldn't be too much for me, right? No promises tho. 
Okay, so ideas for blog posts are anime reviews,book reviews, maybe even some movie reviews...haha. 
I think that it would be fun and challenging. I want to challenge myself, as a writer, as a viewer of movies, kdramas, and anime,and as a reader of course. So, I think I'm gonna try it out for this year. Rate them like outta five stars or something. Prewrite them so they can be progressional and shit. Haha, maybe I'll even work on a book review for later on this week or earlier next week. Yeah. I think I may. 
ANYWAY, here's a shit tone of photos that this blogged missed out on. Mah bad.






No comments:

Post a Comment