Saturday, January 4, 2014

Nothing seems to be working out as planned in my life. I feel like a fucking failure. I was trying to register for classes for college but all the classes are taken....let's just say...I've learned from my mistakes. Instead I'm taking classing the summer.
See this was my plan. I was going to take classes in the winter and some in the summer so by the time next fall came around I would be all set to go to a university, but that hasn't worked out. I'll just have to sit down and rethink everything I wanted to do. I really want to look on the bright side but it's so hard when my very world around me seems to be shattering. I'm so annoyed it ain't even funny. I just wish for once in my life, shit will work out for me and my family, instead we seem to be falling behind while everyone else is moving forward, moving forward so quickly while we watch....left in the dust, or the snow I should say lol.
I want everything to workout for me and I know I will work my ass off to get what I want. I will get what I want....but for right now... I just want to feel like shit...I mean I'm alittle better but regardless. 
So, in my extra time off I hope to find a job and save a shit load of money. For myself, for school, for a new fucking laptop, for a iPad mini case, just a lot of shit. I hope things get better because if not...I won't have much to live for.
         

No comments:

Post a Comment