Sunday, August 25, 2013

Batman

I'm doing my best to keep up with this blog, I'm just lazy but I have an idea. Since I won't be going to school until the winter, I want to make scheduled days to which I have to make a post. Like homework. It will keep me busy and I won't feel completely useless or bored while I am at home. I don't know what days but maybe like three days out of the week? Four? Monday, Wednesday, Friday, Sunday? Is that too much? Whateves, I will figure it out.
ANYWAY, I am so excited for fall. This outfits was taken like two days ago and it makes me excited for fall/winter, you know where I can actually wear a faux leather jacket without feeling like I'm about to die from heat. Yeah. that would be nice. I didn't wear this outfit "out", I just decided to get dressed because I was sick of being in my PJs or lazy wear. It was nice to let my hair loose. I will be wearing this everyday of the fall haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, yeah.
Oh, and these boots are MY LIFE. I love them so much, even if they do make my feet hurt, not too much tho.
 
RINGSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS, my spider is missing a leg.
Okay, bah.

No comments:

Post a Comment