Tuesday, September 17, 2013

IMMA GROWN WOMAN!!


Ya, girl turned 18 on September 13th. I really wish I would have blogged it but I wanted to enjoy my birthday weekend...which was the same as any other day...except you know...it was my birthday.
I turned 18, isn't that crazy? I'm legally able to do whatever the hell I want. I'm legally considered a grown woman. It is terrifying to me, to be considered an adult when I still have a mind of teenager..well no, I wouldn't say that...what I mean is that I still rely on my parents for pretty much everything. To take me places, food, money, yada yada. I don't know if I'm ready, I don't have a choice really.
I've enjoyed 17, it was a really great age. My favorite age. I loved shocking people. I loved that I was still legally a child. I loved how much fun I had with this age.
You've been good to me 17 but it is time to take 18 full force. This should be fun.


 I wore this outfit on my actual birthday. I went to Red Robins with the fam then we went home and  ate loads of cake and ice cream. It was fun, I really enjoyed myself. Oh, and the next day we went to see Insidious chapter 2, it was good. I wish it was more scary though.
Anyway, I love this outfit, all black is my thing. Black is such a good color for me, it just makes me feel bad-ass, but I still love to wear color...just not as much as I like to wear black..
This shirt gave me life when I first saw it but I was afriad to wear it because I'm fat but I got over it and stayed confident, and now I could wear this shirt everyday. I won't though because I don't want it to get dirty. ( IT DOESN'T SAY HOW TO CLEAN IT..LIKE..WHAT? :/ )
AND, I am in desperate need for so new black, LEATHER boots. I love the ones above but they are from payless and getting a little old. I'm not bashing Payless, these boots have been good to me. I would just like to get some that will last me for a very long time, you know? Like some Docs ( I have green ones) or motorcycle boots. I don't know.
Okay, I'm done rambling. 
Actually, I want to make a post on here tomorrow. I want to talk about my fears growing up and touch some more on change. I hope I remember, if not then the next day.
Night,
Whitney xx
 

No comments:

Post a Comment